Easy Solutions by Andrzej(Andr'e)

   Nature does not have limits!

Easy Solutions for everyday health issues!

I'm starting my blogging, and I think that is the right moment to introduce myself. For over a quarter of a century, I've studied Chinese ways of healing and health-preserving. Chinese tradition is reaching our back over 2000 years, and I believe in Learning from Master's.

Finally, I incorporate Chinese Qi Gong, Japanese Shiatsu, Zen Meditation, and elements of martial arts in my practice. I name it Easy Solutions as my goal is to introduce a bigger spectrum of ways of sickness prevention and preserve health for those who don't have much time for extended study. Sort of" learn today practice tomorrow" has become my mantra.

From stiļ¬€ neck to the sore lower back, over overthinking and worry too much many health alinements good to approach that way-many of them could be approach and improve which natural ways. And there are easy to learn and applied.

 Line of articles, lectures, the demonstration and Q& time -all You you  need!

 Everybody is welcome. 30 minute intro available now. Contact Andrzej 

Online Qi Gong Forum meetings.

Every Thursday at 6:30 pm for discussion and questions answering.
Meeting ID: 894 299 9294 Passcode: QIGONG. 


 Enjoy the benefits of the full-body healing Qi Gong session? Contact to schedule one

e-mail meetandrzej@gmail.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming dragon is a poetic name for this Qi gong style. That has everything what is needed to conserve good health and well-being

The simplest way to your health!

Swimming Dragon changing temporary misfortune into success.