Our journey to recovery


Hello there. My name is ANDRE, and I'm a stroke survivor and I have written do you,  another survivor. 

At the beginning of January 2020 disaster happens. I had been very lucky, help come very quick, Doctor make an excellent work any new era of life my life begun. A year later, I can do a lot of things, yet there is still room for improvement.

My speech is not clear, I have difficulty understanding talking and often I don't understand people talking  Can't remember numbers, can't remember how to call on the phone. I can't remember my street address. Cannot type on the computer, and hand-writing is highly challenging. Walking is still slow and not steady strange pain of my legs and arm he's coming and going.

But this is my story, but I would like to hear yours. I am writing because I would to meet you, share our story, our unique experience, learn and support each other. Or simply sometimes have spoken with somebody.

I would love to share yet another thought. I am 25 years plus practitioner of Chinese healing arts Shiatsu and Qi Gong. Still in the hospital, I come back to my practice as soon as possible. Was I making nurses nervous practicing? Maybe yes, but my practice had been an essential element of and supported my recovery. I will be glad to share my experience with fellow survivors.  

You may email me at meetandrzej@gmail.com,  or contact me all over my blog.

Stay strong. Together we achieve more. Andrzej(Andre)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming dragon is a poetic name for this Qi gong style. That has everything what is needed to conserve good health and well-being

The simplest way to your health!

Swimming Dragon changing temporary misfortune into success.