Simple Health Solutions. .Why is it so difficult to build up habits of everyday exercise for health ?


Why is it so difficult to build up habits of everyday exercise?


Let's think about it. Where are species of habits? How to walk, as a baby is nothing but a habit.

 Writing isn't different—often, after the moment of training, that is becoming a habit.

 So is driving.  And so on and on.

Let's come back to my first question, "Why is it so difficult to build up habits of everyday taking

 care of health."  

Are you say is not true. You will say - I have a doctor, do my testing- and screenings I am OK.

 Get, but this isn't what I think.

If you want a healthy and excellent-looking tooth, you clean them daily. 

Our muscles enjoy everyday empowerment; bones are strong and flexible, mind to relax and 

stress resisting.

The tradition of Chinese health care covers literal endless number method and I ways for simple

 yet effective health conserving ways. 

We don't need fancy equipment; all we need is time and determination to continue.

 In my writing, I share my experience and many years of study, which will be yours 

"what to do."  Join classes and training  that will be your “how."

 Investing in healthy now and future could be your best investment!

 Every road start from the first step; collecting your first million often starts from a penny.


 Join my ZOOM session, which would be the first serious step on the trek for Healthy Life.

 Contact MeetAndrzej@gmail.com.  609 741 3140 for details and schedule.

 I work by donations only. !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming dragon is a poetic name for this Qi gong style. That has everything what is needed to conserve good health and well-being

The simplest way to your health!

Swimming Dragon changing temporary misfortune into success.