Hummingbird makes .........



Hummingbird makes their living flapping their wings with tremendous speed.




Hummingbird makes their living flapping their wings with tremendous speed. It cost a lot of energy, then he can only fly a short distance, just enough to sustain his life from one flower to another. Eagles fly high and fast. With a single flap of wings, he can glide through the sky effortlessly. All other birds are small or invisible. He rules the skies.


True? Yes. 

From an experience of a hummingbird, life is limited, has an end and a beginning, and requests to slap its wings fast to make a living.

Eagle is a high flyer. From his perspective, he can see the Earth is round, and notice has neither a beginning nor an end. And yes, the tremendous offer pleasure of flying.


Do I fly for a living or live for flying? Given a choice, which option will I take?

An unknown number of years ago, a physical universe has come into existence. Out of Life mystery, atoms, particles, and all other elements necessary to become a vibrant and intelligent life appear and dance. All those still circulate endlessly. 

Is my physical body made from ingredients that old as Universe is? If so, how old am I?  Is life's mystical dance ongoing when I look at my finger? And are components are back to the universe after my physical decay, ending or returning to the source. Both perhaps? And what is what has put all my elements together to allow me my life?

An unknown number of years ago, a spiritual universe has come into existence. Invisible? Yes, nobody can experience it with our ordinary senses. Does it exist? Yes. Otherwise, what would be what has put all my elements together to allow me my life? Escaping into biological male-female copulation explanation is just hiding head in the sand. 

Let’s be an Eagle.   Understanding the spiritual universe create and conditioning the physical aspect renders continuity beyond life and death and gives a physical existence so-needed meaning.   Helps us to live as Eagles.

  



MeetAndrzej@gmail.com




\






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swimming dragon is a poetic name for this Qi gong style. That has everything what is needed to conserve good health and well-being

The simplest way to your health!

Swimming Dragon changing temporary misfortune into success.